Digger and Mudslinger, the porcine celebrities of Top Hogs (http://www.tophogs.com/), were featured yesterday at our local library.
![]() |
| See Digger and Mudslinger in action, now on YouTube. |
Ever wonder how a pig can become a celebrity and yet you aren't?
Don't get me wrong: they are very smart: for pigs.
But, I'm very smart for a human.
And they are agile, again, for pigs.
No, I am not an Olympian, hurdling over obstacles, flying over the high jump bar.
Perhaps that is where my deficiency lies. Lack of athletic prowess.
What the heck? I'm comparing myself to a PIG?????? What the heck?
So, new blog. Why? Journal, I believe. I have found in writing about my sewing that I have some great ideas ... when I write them down ... and my brain starts pondering their way through the crud that sits there.
I contemplated picking up a prayer chain yesterday. Not to pray, but to focus. To have a way of sitting in quiet contemplation and just focus.
I think that a little focus, a little bit of serenity may help me avoid so much of the mud slinging in our world. Too much dumpster digging for a little bit of dirt that is then splayed so violently through the world. Just makes a person sick, you know?
So, to recap: journalling in a blog about life, in order to gain clarity and focus. :)
Namaste.

No comments:
Post a Comment